4ft 4Bank Fixture
Manufacturer: Kino Flo
Product Code: CFX-484
Kino Flo’s award winning 4ft 4Bank portable lighting system is reintroduced with a new design. With new universal voltage from 100VAC to 240VAC, the 4Bank can be used anywhere in the world. The 4Bank is brighter than a 1,000W softlight, yet draws only 2.6A (120VAC), 50% less than the previous model. New features include new graphics, new color coded connectors and new power switches. The lighter weight 4Bank ballast has the same classic features: individual light control, HO/Standard switching and the same high quality standards: flicker-free, instant-on, dead quiet operation. Color temperature doesn’t shift when light levels change. With its new and classic features, the popular 4Bank remains to be a favorite tool among lighting professionals in the studio or on location.
The 4-Lamp Fixture
• Built-in Barndoors
• Removable Lamp Harness, Reflector and Louver
• Twist-on, locking Center Mount
• True Match® daylight and tungsten lamps
The 4Bank Fixture houses the lamps and is comprised of a removable Louver, Reflector, and Lamp Harness. The Louver and Reflector are held in place with Velcro fasteners. There is a strain relief on the Lamp Harness to ensure the connectors don’t pull off the lamps during operation. To get the harness away from the fixture, turn the ¼ turn fastener and rotate counter-clockwise to release.
Fixture can be used in several configurations:
1) Complete fixture with all components combined.
2) "Harness Only" - The wiring harness is removed from the fixture so that the user can build a softbox, hide behind Plexiglass or rig into
tight locations. The wiring harness uses Kino Flo designed lamp connectors that grab the lamp pins so lamps can be operated
independently of the fixture.
3) "Harness + Reflector" - Same as above, but may want to use the reflector to give more punch and direction to the light.
4) Can use Louver to give direction to the light or remove louver to give broad coverage over an area, such as lighting blue and
green screens etc.
The fixtures can take a variety of lamps. They can be used as a daylight source by using Kino Flo KF55 lamps or a tungsten source using
Kino Flo KF32 lamps. A variety of visual effects for blue and green screen as well as designer colors are available.
Kino Flo lamps are color-correct and safety-sleeved. The lamps are safety-sleeved because they can operate inside the fixture or
independently with only the wiring harness. Additionally, on a production set the lamps are often changed out. The safety-sleeving offers protection during lamp changes for the user as well as the talent on the set.
• 4-Lamp remote fixture w/ built-in barndoors
• Fixture includes removable Lamp Harness, Reflector and Louver
• Same fixture takes daylight and tungsten lamps, plus visual effects color lamps
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held or taped to a wall
• Removable center mount
• High output, flicker-free ballasts
• Universal input voltage from 100-240VAC can be used anywhere in the world
• Instant-on, dead quiet
• Individual lamp switching – no color shift
• HO/Std switching
• Low amperage draw at 2.6A/120VAC, 1.4A/230VAC
• Same ballast runs 4ft and 2ft lamps
• Auto terminate for 4Bank DMX ballast
• Operates at 1/3 the power of conventional tungsten softlights
• High color rendering (CRI 95) True Match® lamps in 3200K and 5500K
• Visual effects lamps available in 420nm blue, 550nm green for blue & green screen application
• UL listed, CE approved