Product Code: 429627
Superior Strength. Interchangeable Tips. Infinite uses...
Infinity Arm is a versatile cine arm used to mount cameras, lights, monitors and anything else you require. The Infinity Arm is a fully articulated arm equipped with 360degrees rotate-able and interchangeable, ball-in-socket, quick release tips for adding and removing accessories quickly and efficiently. The Infinity Arm is the strongest articulating cine arm on the market, with a weight capacity of 15-32lbs depending on the configuration.
The Infinity Arm is manufactured in two identical sections. Both sections are equipped with removable ball-in-socket assemblies at their outer end, and joined at their common center point by a radial rosette, designed to assemble and lock the two independent arms simultaneously into their desired positions for optimal functionality and accessory placement. PATENT PENDING.
- PN 429626-1 1/4"-20 Female
- PN 429626-2 1/4"-20 Male Thread
- PN 429626-3 3/8"-16 Female
- PN 429626-4 3/8"-16 Male Thread
- PN 429626-5 GoPro Mount
- PN 429626-6 5/8" Female
- PN 429626-7 Mini Matthellini Clamp
- PN 429626-8 Shoe Mount
- PN 429626-9 5/8" Male
Infinity Arm delivers ease of mind with a redundant locking system. IN addition to the trigger release, the center knob must be loosened all the way in order to remove the tips. A 60 section, center rosette givex maximum strength and adjustability. Pre-mounted tips allow for quick connect/disconnect.
- 100% manufacture in California, USA
- Capacity: 15lbs+ (7kg+)
- Length including tips: 10" (w/o tips 9")
- Arm Weight: 1.5lbs (.6kg)
- Materials: CNC'd Tool Steel and 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Material Finishes: Type 3 military grade black anodize and a proprietary electroless nickel phosphorus
Infinity Arm Kit includes:
Infinity Arm,  1/4"-20 Male Thread Ball Tips, Soft Denim Carrying Case