FreeStyle/GT 41 LED DMX System, Univ
Manufacturer: Kino Flo
Product Code: SYS-F41TU
FreeStyle 41/31/21 LED DMX
Kino Flo’s new FreeStyle 41, 31 & 21 LED’s come with four Menu options, the white Menu, the Gel Menu, RGB Menu and the special effect Menu. Those who prefer to work with white light only can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the Gel Menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave like a traditional color wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the color along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much color is applied. The second color Menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB Menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
The newly introduced Special Effects Menu gives full access to Kino Flo designed effects like Fire, TV, Police, Paparazzi and many more. In addition, the user can fine tune these effects to his needs and safe them on the preset buttons
For additional versatility, the FreeStyle LED panel can be easily removed from the housing and mounted onto a stand or handheld with the new KinoGrip.
Kino Flo's new FreeStyle LED’s also come with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), 24VDC input, and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (0.65 Amps at 230U). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2500K-9900K
• Green/Magenta Control
• Kino Flo Color presets (such as Sodium Vapor, Blue and Green Screen and more.)
• Over 100 well-known lighting gels
• Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+WW Color Gamut)
• Full color control through Hue Angle and Saturation control
• Special Effect Mode for Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi and more
• Kelvin presets
• Preset buttons can be used to store custom Kelvin and color settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• No color shift while dimming
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 0.65A, 230VAC and 7A, 24VDC (Diva-Lite LED 30)
• Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Center Mount
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held